Tuesday, February 22, 2011

White Blank Page



Hello World,
One thing I hate more than being the third wheel, is being the fifth. I miss the times when people could just all hang out as a big group of friends, no awkwardness. Unfortunately, people like to couple up, (whats up with that?!) leaving poor little unfortunate me (yes I am having myself a pity party, deal with it) to be the odd man out, and pretending to be ok with it.

People mean well, they really do, and don't get me wrong I appreciate the thoughts. Including me in activities, but when there are two couples on the couch and I am sitting in an Ikea chair whilest we all watch a movie.... I FEEL AWKWARD!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE THERE! I would much rather just be home watching a movie alone in my bed.

At least then I would be comfortable!


Other lowlights of my week.

* (me) "You would love my life! I have tons of friends!"
(friend) "No... I would hate your life."
-Thanks.... Thanks a lot.

* My little sister calling me a bitch via Facebook.
- Thank you! It really meant a lot to me.

*Roommate #1 "Hey what are you guys doing tonight?"
Roommate #2 "We're all going on dates.... Even Emily!"
- Really??? really?? (none of us were going on dates)

*My roommate comes home from date with a boy, three of us
(yes! third wheel!) sitting in the main room talking about how I play rugby. It has been established that I play rugby.
Roommate- "I wanted to play rugby!"
Boy-"No, you're too cute to play rugby."
-Excuse me while I go kill myself.

What is even worse, is that none of these (with the exception of
my little sister) were intended to be mean/hurt my feelings! Just statements made by innocent people! These are all, I guess, facts about my life......

Narg.

Thank goodness for new weeks, new beginnings. This new week will be better.










No comments:

Post a Comment