Saturday, August 14, 2010

Summer Skin

Hello friends.

I have so far spent my morning blog stalking people.

I love mornings, usually because it is my time to myself. I can play online, watch whatever movie I want, play my guitar, plan what I want to make myself for lunch, WHATEVER! It is the life.

Saturday mornings are different, I still have time to myself, BUT! I have to be quiet because other people are sleeping... Hence my blog stalking. It is a silent activity. Updating my blog is also silent.

Summer is almost gone, which means school is just around the corner. I spent most of my daytime hours yesterday getting excited about this. THIS FALL IS GONNA BE ONE CRAZY SEMESTER! I am taking 18 credits, which means I have class everyday from 9-4. woot woot. (Except for Friday, on Fridays I am done at noon) (Thank goodness because I can never focus on Fridays)
Tuesdays and Thursdays I will have rugby practice at 5pm to whenever. (pray that I will not die)
OH and have I mentioned that until I get a job in Logan I am keeping my current job at the SLC Cheesecake Factory on the weekends? Good thing I get out early on Fridays cause I'm driving down to Salt Lake!
I'm also looking into joining the Rotaract club again. Service is a good thing.

BRING IT ON!
ps. who needs a social life?
pps. Why do most people not start blogging until they are married?

1 comment:

  1. I started blogging a few years ago. I'm not married. I will hope to catch a ride with you sometimes on Fridays to SLC. (Laundry times of course)

    :)

    ReplyDelete