Friday, June 24, 2011

Eye of the Tiger

Everyone!

I ran 5 miles today! That is the longest I have run without stopping since my surgery. If I'm honest with people, it is probably the longest distance I have EVER run without stopping. I am pretty stoked with myself.

Also, Green Lantern. Have you seen it yet? If you haven't, well then you're not missing out, but if you did see it, it definitely wasn't a waste of money. In my book is was an O.K. summer super hero movie, and much better than Thor. True it wasn't amazing, but it wasn't awful either.

Today my sister's and I go see Cars 2.... I didn't like the first one much, in fact it is my least favorite Pixar film. So far I have read mixed reviews about Cars 2... So it will be exciting for me to throw my 2 cents in the ring once I have seen it.

Also, it is my Birthday in 6 days....

No comments:

Post a Comment