Friday, March 12, 2010

On The Road Again

Good Morning,

Yesterday was productive.

Guess what world, I am moving to Utah... This week.
We are either leaving tomorrow or Monday morning, I haven't decided yet. The only thing keeping me until Monday is the fact that I have agreed to teach Sunday school... on guess what... SEXUAL PURITY. I have also told people I will be the focus of a youth fireside and talk about my mission.

So yeah, that is exciting, but not the real purpose of this entry. Hey guess what I just realized, moving to Utah was one of my goals... SO CLOSE!!!

Anyways, yesterday I went dress shopping. I ended up buying 3 dresses and one black skirt. My favorite is a teal shirtdress. Guess what is so great about 2 of the dresses I bought. They are size 6. LOOK AT THAT WORLD!!!! I HAVE LOST 2 SIZES! size 6 and still 25 lbs to go. I wonder what size I will be once I hit my glorious healthy goal weight. hmmmmm.... something to ponder.
One thing that was difficult about shopping for skirts/dresses. They have to be knee length, anything longer and people will make comments like, "wow, she's stuck in her mission!" I will not, I cannot let that happen. So for the next few years no conservative clothing for this girl!

well, that's the update on my productive life.

PS. The common thread between Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, and Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging, is that in both movies the main character dresses up as a stuffed olive.
Just in case you were dying to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment