Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Shoes


Hello world,

Today I would just like to take some time out of my Library studies, to write praises for my current favorite pair of shoes. My Crocband Jaunt Women's boots, in plum.

I would like to begin by saying that I hated Crocs, with a passion. I despised them! I promised myself I would never ever buy a pair since they are so freaking ugly. I was tempted to break this promise once, for the fuzzy inside Crocs, but I couldn't do it.

A couple of months ago however, I was in dire need for a pair of waterproof boots. I was at a mall someplace in Salt Lake City, and I found a pair of boots that matched my coat perfectly! Unfortunately they were also Crocs.... Since I couldn't find any other pair of boots that matched and were water proof, I decided to break my promise to myself and buy these shoes. Besides they were only $40.

Best $40 ever spent. They are waterproof/snow proof, even with no fuzzy inside my feet are ALWAYS warm inside of them, AND!!!! They are smell proof! If anybody would ever take a whiff of these bad boys I would never have to be embarrassed! They will always just smell like plastic! Also, they are super light weight, which makes running through the snow all the easier.

Anywho, I love these boots. Just thought y'all should know.

No comments:

Post a Comment